Back 2 Golf
Welcome back to WLGC!
We are now in phase 2 of the 3 phases of Back 2 Golf!
Thank you for your cooperation as we slowly move to some normal operations here at WLGC.
Here is what Phase 2 entails.
Golf Course Setup and Maintenance
- Moderate staff with staggered shifts as appropriate.
- Holes will be adapted to allow for easy ball retrieval.
- No bunker rakes.
- Flags should not be touched for any reason.
- No on course water.
- Trash receptacles available.
- Please follow cart directional signs on the course and stay out of the roped off areas.
- Please replace divots and repair ball marks.
On Course and Clubhouse Restrooms
- Enhanced cleaning protocol, please follow the procedure posted on the bathroom doors.
Guidelines For Play - Golf Carts
- Online Tee Times are greatly appreciated, so the staff can be prepared and we can avoid many members/guest showing up at the same time. If you need assistance with making a tee time please email or call the pro-shop for assistance, we are here to help!
- Normal golf groups are permitted.
- Walking or riding in golf carts are permitted.
- 2 Riders are now allowed in the same golf cart.
- Return your used golf cart to the cart barn area in an orderly fashion and remove all your trash and place in the respective bins.
- Smaller group activity (outings & league play) may be resumed if kept under 50 people with proper social distancing guidelines being followed.
Golf Shop/Retail Operations
- Golf Shops is open, and you should check-in inside the pro-shop, a max. of 4 people at a time and masks are appreciated.
- All golf fees should be billed to a member account or payment via phone or online. (call the pro-shop to set up a member account)
- Credit card payment can be an option if proper social distancing can be achieved, no cash please.
- Guest Supplies (Scorecards, Tees, Pencils) can be picked up in the pro-shop.
- You can now shop online at: BorgmanGolf.com
- Practice facilities may be open but are restricted to 15 or less people practicing strict social distancing.
- Enhanced practice ball sanitation protocol.
- Temporarily range balls will be placed on the tee, please limit your practice to 30-45 min. and 100 or less golf balls.
- Please use your own golf balls to chip and putt on the practice green.
Teaching and Coaching/Club Fitting
- Golf instruction and club fitting conducted with adherence to strict social distancing guidelines.
- Small group clinics may be resumed based upon the practice facility space available to abide by the social distancing guidelines.
Club Storage and Bag Handling
- Club storage now available.
- Please only touch your locker and your own golf equipment when entering and exiting the locker rooms.
- Staff must wear masks when members and guest are present in and around the pro-shop.
- Moderate number of staff on site to facilitate operations.
- Some staff allowed to remove protective gear.
Food and Beverage
- Snacks and beverages now available for purchase in the pro-shop.
- Catering available for events is allowed with social distancing for table arrangements.
- Group play allowed at the facility. Groups no larger than 50 players may be held as long as tee times are used.
- No shotguns for large groups.
- No buffets, family style, or other self-service food permitted.
- It is important to note that the 50 player limitation refers to gatherings (ex. Scoreboard area, Clubhouse, Registration, etc.). As long as an event organizer can have protocols in place to ensure that people do not have gatherings of 50 or more, then these groups can conduct a golf event with a larger field size as long as tee times are used.
Golf Classes and Other Programs
- Junior golf may resume with less than 50 total in an event (parents, coaches and kids all counted). Any pre or post event does not exceed 50.
- Social gathering practices in place.
- Tee time based events where participants leave immediately after play.
Facility/Golf Course Sanitation
- Enhanced cleaning.
Thank you for your support as we work hard to keep you healthy and safe during this time.